mercredi 22 mars 2017

Toi et Moi

Bon matin les filles!
Avez-vous hâte au printemps? J'ai eu le gout de faire une page très floral avec mon nouveau stencil et mes nouveaux papiers. J’espère que le printemps arrivera plus rapidement.

Hi everyone! The spring is coming!
My layout reflects the feelings I have when I think about spring. Flowers Flowers Flowers!
After preparing my surface with gesso, I applied modeling paste with my new floral mask. Then I had fun with my spray inks.

Après avoir préparer mon fond avec du gesso, j'ai utilisé du modeling paste avec mon stencil. Ensuite je me suis amusé avec mes encres en spray.


 J'ai utilisé le chipboard "Toi et Moi" du kit "Chipboard en Francais" que j'adore.


I used the new collection "Scent of Nature" to make my layout. I'm in love with this collection!
I have cut some flowers on the B side of the paper "Hold me on". The other side has been used for my background.

I used the small flowers on the 6x6 pad. I love to cut into the small format to complete my design.

 

 Avez-vous vu le nouveau kit "heureux pour toujours" mais en anglais!!! je l'adore tout simplement.


Do you like lilies? I love them! I used my last lilies in this page! Oh my god! It's terrible!
I love these "Basic Flowers Multi Creamy Pink"




À Bientot!




Materials used:
-49andMarket "Scents of Nature" collection
-49andMarket "Scents of Nature" pad 6x6
-49andMarket "Basic Flowers Multi Creamy Pink"
-Cuts2luv Flair
-Cust2luv Chipboard
-Tim Holtz stencil
-Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays




2 commentaires: