vendredi 1 septembre 2017

September Main challenge More Than Words

Bon matin!
Voici le challenge du mois sur More Than Words.
J'avais tellement la photo parfaite pour le défi. J'ai donc essayer de reproduire le motifs graffiti sur ma page.

Good Morning!
Here is the new challenge on More Than Words.
I was so inspired by the picture and I used a photo with graffiti behind my boy. The paper has a perfect Grunge look and I continued the graffiti effect on my background. I used the quote: You are Fearless, independant and original.

Word Inspiration - Fearless
Creative Challenge - Grunge


 J'ai utilisé un ki mixmedia fait par Isabelle Naud.
Il était juste parfait pour ma page!







Materials used:

-7dots studio paper
-7dots studio stickers and die-cuts
-Cuts2luv flairs
-Dina wakley paints
-Dusty Attic Chipboard
-Lindy's stamp gang spray 
-49andMarket jute twine

 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire