dimanche 19 novembre 2017

Paradise with Dusty Attic Chipboard


Hi everyone,
Here is my layout inspired from the Dusty Attic Moodboard on the Blog.
And 7dots studio challenge


I was inspired by the sketch, the keys and the corrugated piece.




 I used the chipboard "Paradise Found" of the set "Mini captions #13". I cut the word "found" to use  the word "Paradise" only. I embossed with 2 colors of Lindy's embossing powders.


 Behind my photo, I added  the gorgeous chipboard "Medaillons #1" that I painted with Finnabair paints.



 I added some "Mini house keys" and "Corrugated cardboard" colored with Lindy's spray.



 
Dusty Attic products:

Others:
-7dots studio paper
-7dots studio stickers
-Lindy's stamp gang spray
-Finnabair paint
-beads
-Cuts2luv flairs









5 commentaires:

  1. Très belle cette page. Le papier est complètement raccord avec ta photo !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Air project with amazing play of colors!Thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. stunning page! love the crackle and details of your background, perfectly matched. Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Vraiment un superbe projet!, merci de ta participation au défi de 7dots

    RépondreSupprimer