jeudi 24 mai 2018

Dusty Attic Moodboard May 2018

Hi everyone!
Here is my layout inspired by the Dusty Attic moodboard this month. I was very inspired by the orange tone and the flower bouquets.


I used 2 tones of green to paint my chipboard leaves. I love the effect of paint on a chipboard.
The title is a piece from the new french words "Ensemble Amour".

"Foliage 8"


"Ensemble Amour"




I covered the industrial hearts with Prima Sand Paste and Lindy's spray ink to add a beautiful texture.


 "Industrial Hearts"




Materials used:

-Dusty Attic "Foliage 8"
-Dusty Attic "Ensemble Amour"
 -Dusty Attic  "Industrial Hearts"
 -Dusty Attic Dusty in Colour Forrest
-Dusty Attic Dusty in Colour Jungle Green
-Lindy's gang spray
-Cuts2luv flairs
-Les créations Edith Cloutier Stickers and Butterflies




1 commentaire: