jeudi 14 juin 2018

June Mixed Media Place with Dusty Attic Chipboard

Hi everyone!
Here is my layout inspiration for this month with the fabulous Dusty Attic chipboard.

I was inspired by the Mixed media Place June moodboard. 



I used "Industrial Balloons" that I embossed with 2 colors of Lindy's embossing powders. I used the darkest, then I used the second color. I used my finger to remove a little bit of powder for a distress look.






I added "Winged Keys" on the center of my photo. I started to emboss with the same embossing color and then I distressed the piece with white gesso.





Materials used:

-Dusty attic "Industrial Balloons"
-Dusty attic "Winged Keys"
-Lindy's stamp gang sprays
-Lindy's stamp gang embossing powders
-Cuts2luv flairs
-Les créations Edith Cloutier stickers
-Wild orchid Craft flowers 



1 commentaire:

  1. Très jolie page. J'aime beaucoup le travail que tu as fait sur les chipboards.

    RépondreSupprimer