mercredi 1 août 2018

More Than Word challenge August

Hi everyone!
It's challenge time again on the More Than Words blog. 


We want you to be inspired by our words inspiration and to EXPLAIN how it inspired you! You also have to include our creative challenge to your creation.

Word Inspiration - YESTERDAY
Creative Challenge - VINTAGE

Here's my take on it:

I was inspired by the style and the VINTAGE colors of this creative challenge. I used a photo with a vintage look. I added some vintage items: crochet doilies, antique buttons, clock. The word inspiration I incorporated by using a quote sticker with the word YESTERDAY.








Materials used:

-Blue Fern Studio papers
-Les créations Edith Cloutier die-cut
-Wild Orchid Craft Flowers

 
 

1 commentaire:

  1. What a beautiful boy photo...and you framed that photo so stunning!! Love it !! xoxo Heike

    RépondreSupprimer