mardi 25 septembre 2018

"Une journée parfaite" with Dusty Attic chipboards

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing a layout inspired by the September Moodboard
I used lot of green and earth tone colors.



I started with a green wood plank background that I primed with clear gesso. I added modeling paste and ink to create a texture. I layered some tags and ribbon behind my photo.

I embossed "Foliage 10" with 2 colors of embossing powders to create an ombre effect. 



 I embossed the title of the set "French Mini words 1" with black embossing powder and I added little words of the set "French Wordplay 2 Black".



 I added some plain "Wood slices" on my design to add earthy colors. I love the texture of this chipboard with the engraved design on it.


 


Materials used:

-Cuts2luv flairs
-Lindy's spray and embossing powders
-Wild Orchid craft flowers
-Lemon Craft butterflies die-cuts
-Les créations Edith Cloutier leaves die-cuts



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire