dimanche 29 septembre 2019

September challenge on More Than Words

Hi everyone!

Long time no see!
Here is my latest layout inspired by the September More Than Words Challenge.


Word Inspiration - ORIGINS
Creative Challenge - YOUR COUNTRY COLOURS
 
My ORIGIN is Canada. My boy proudly wears his hat with the maple leaf, that is the canadian flag symbol, during our trip to New-Brunswich this summer.
I decided to interpret this challenge using the COLOURS of my country's flag (White and red) 
Also, I used the Lindy's squirt whose color is "Oh Canada Crimson"
 
 


 
Materials used:


See you soon ladies xx
Val



6 commentaires:

  1. This is stunning Valerie! I love your photo and your classic style! You know we always love to see you here. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'adooore!! elle est trop trop belle!! ♥
    Merci de jouer avec More Than words

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What can I say?? I'm totally in love with this piece.
    So clean and at the time so intense.
    Love it, Valerie!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Brilliant take on our challenge!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gros coup de coeur Val.. y'as que toi qui peut faire du beau avec un encre rouge... Merci de ta participation au défi More Than Words.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Gorgeous layout dear Valerie! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer