dimanche 14 mai 2017

"Tu est ma Star" for Dusty Attic


Hi! Good Morning everyone!
Here is my May layout with the new Dusty Attic chipboards! I created my background with lot of 49andMarket paper cuts, white gesso and Lindy's Spray.


1. I prepared my paper cuts of different size.


 2. I glued my papers on my background.


 3. I applied white gesso.


 4. I used my Lindy's Spray and a lot of water to create this background.


I added white embossing powder.





I used plain color but I added just a little bit of white gesso. 








See you soon ladies!


Materiels used:
-Dusty Attic "Boho Feathers"
-Dusty Attic "Mini Branches 2"
-49andMarket Stamps
-49andMarket papers
-49andMarket flowers
-Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray Tweedle Dee Denim
-Cuts2luv Flairs



1 commentaire:

  1. Quelle très belle page et alors les yeux de la petite sont magnifiques et toute la mise en page les mets en valeur! Bravo!

    RépondreSupprimer