jeudi 17 août 2017

You're beautiful for 49andMarket with the new Cottage Life collection

Bon matin tout le monde!
Voici ma premiere page créer avec la magnifique collection "Cottage Life" de 49andmarket. J'ai utilisé le verso du papier "Bicycle Ally" et j'ai ajouté un peu de Gesso blanc pour adoucir le motif.

Hi everyone!
I'm back today with a layout created with the new collection "Cottage Life". I'm in love with the colors of this collection! So soft and beautiful to create with.
I used the side B of the paper "Bicycle Ally". I just added a little bit of white gesso on the center of my paper to soften the pattern.




 J'ai utilisé les éléments du nouveau kit d'embellissement 3d "Cottage Life".

I used the new layered embellishment "Cottage life". I placed the beautiful frame on the center of my sheet. After, I added some other flowers from this kit.



Materials used:
  • 49andMarket paper "Cottage Life Bicycle Ally"
  • 49andMarket "Cottage Life layered embellishment"
  • 49andMarket flowers "Garden Seeds Natural Blush"
  • Cuts2luv flairs
  • White Gesso


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire