vendredi 15 septembre 2017

Galaxy Background Video with Lindy's stamp gang Magical Powder

Hi everyone! This is Valerie here to share my September layout with you. I present a galaxy background that I created with Magical powders from Lindy’s Mad Hatter Set. Let me show you exactly how to create this galaxy background using Lindy’s Magicals and drops of Sidewalk Chalk spray.
P1150367

You can see exactly how to create your own galaxy background in the video I created for you.



I used a watercolor sheet and 2 sizes of watercolor brushes.

1.Just start with the lightest color and finish with the darkest. Add water to create a blending effect. Dry.
2. Add some splashes of Sidewalk Chalk spray.
3. Dry, and add some splashes of Tweedle dee Denim Magical mixed with water.

P1150344

I used Tea Pot Purple, Cheshire Cat Cherry and Tweedle dee denim from the set Mad Hatter. You can use other colors if you want. Any kind of purple, pink and blue are good together for this technique.


P1150350

I embossed my chipboard title with Midnight Sapphire embossing powder.



I added some stamped black and white flowers to create a contrast.

P1150352

Lindy’s Products

Other Products
  • Cuts2luv flair, 49andMarket stamp, sewing thread, Dusty Attic Chipboard

Have fun!
LSG DT Blog Post Footer 2017 - Valerie



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire