dimanche 18 février 2018

"This is real life" for Mixed media & Art Moodboard

Hi mixed media lovers!
It is time for me to share with you my first layout with the team. Here is my project inspired by the Mixed Media & Art February Moodboard.


February Moodboard


I used its colors, sketch, book pages, and insect.
I created my background with modeling paste, ink, book pages and plaster cloth.







Materials used:

-7dots studio paper
-Lindy's stamp gang spray
-Cuts2luv flairs
-49andMarket flowers
-49andMarket stamps
-Tim holtz collage paper
-Micron pen

See you soon!






2 commentaires:

  1. J'adore entre les couleurs flash et ce mélange avec le vintage !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ta page est génial, tu as vraiment bien exploiter ce moodboard que je trouve relativement difficile. Je vais peut-être participer mais je suis perplexe, je ne trouve pas la photo qui va me déclencher une idée.

    RépondreSupprimer