dimanche 22 avril 2018

Love life for 49andMarket

Today, I am sharing another layout with “Captured Adventures” collection. Really my fav collection. I used the B side of "Eclectic Pieces" paper and applied clear gesso on all the surface as always. I cut the flowers on the A side of "Cottage Life Garden Seeds".

I was inspired by the flowers of this moodboard challenge on the blog Scrapki-wyzwaniowo. 

 





Materials used:
-49andMarket Captured Adventures "Eclectic Pieces"
-Cuts2luv flair
-Lindy's stamp gang spray
-Les créations Edith Cloutier Stickers




2 commentaires:

  1. Awesome layout! <3
    Thank You for joining us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo this month :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! J’adore ta page! Elle est magnifique!! C’est cool que tu aie participé au challege de Scrapki-wyzwaniowo

    RépondreSupprimer