mercredi 4 juillet 2018

Washi Tape Masked Layout for Lindy's stamp gang

Hi Lindy’s lovers,
I’m back today to share a layout tutorial using a simple technique to create a masked shape with washi tape. You can use this technique to create any shape you like, the idea is so versatile.



I added leaves with my favorite Magical Shaker, the stunning Magnolia Magenta Gold. I love the shimmering gold in the powder.

Basic Process

  1. Use watercolour paper
  2. Draw a circle and place the washi tape all around
  3. Add textures with 3D gel medium and a stencil
  4. Create your background with 3-4 Lindy’s spray inks
  5. Stamp flowers and use Lindy’s embossing powder to add a touch of gold
  6. Remove the washi tape and glue your items onto the layout
I’ve created a step-by-step video if you want to watch the entire process.



Let me show you some close-ups!





Lindy’s Products

Others
  • Cuts2luv flairs, Les créations Edith Cloutier word stickers and die-cut butterflies, Dusty Attic chipboard and stencil, Wild Orchid Craft flowers, Altenew stamps
Valerie - Lindys Blog badge 2018


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire