vendredi 14 septembre 2018

"Journée à la plage" par Valérie pour Dusty Attic

Hi everyone!

I'm with you today to share a layout that I love with my little boy at the beach. 
I love to work with white backgrounds and use a stencil on it. Dusty Attic have a fabulous selection of stencil for all styles.


 After priming my chipboard, I used Lindy's Weeping Willow Green Gold embossing powder to emboss here and there my big shell chipboard to create a special water effect.


 Have you looked at this fabulous mini caption chipboard? You can created a beautiful ombre effect with 3 colors of embossing powders. I add nuvo mousse in the caption details.








 I have used the beautiful map stencil with the nuvo mousse on my background. I love this stencil.



Materials used:

Lindy's stamp gang Tiffanylou Blue spray
Lindy's stamp gang Aloha Avocado spray
Lindy's stamp gang Bachelor Button Blue spray
Lindy's stamp gang Merci beaucoup embossing powder
Lindy's stamp gang Weeping Willow Green Gold emboss.
Lindy's stamp gang Desert Moon Turquoise emboss.
Nuvo mousse powder blue
Cuts2luv flairs
Little birdie flowers





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire