dimanche 14 octobre 2018

"Promenade en nature"

Hi everyone! 
I'm back today to share with you another layout with the fabulous Dusty Attic chipboards.

I was inspired by the Mixed Media and Art moodboard of the month.

 

I used "Leaves" stencil to create my background with 3d Gel medium and Lindy's spray ink. I drew some leaves here and there with an archival pen.






 I added some plain "wood slices" and the small clock from the set "Winged Keys" to add a natural look. 




I embossed "Industrial Borders #1" with Lindy's embossing powder and added a touch of Dusty Attic acrylic paint.




Materials used:

-Cuts2luv flairs
-Lindy's stamp gang embossing powder ans spray ink
-Les créations Edith Cloutier die-cut 




2 commentaires:

  1. Wowwww!!! So gorgeous...Love the design...

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    UrooCreations

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Très belle page. J'aime beaucoup ces teintes automnales.

    RépondreSupprimer