lundi 10 décembre 2018

"Such a Great Day to Remember" Dusty Attic Moodboard

Hi everyone!
I'm back today to share with you a layout that I love with the new fabulous chipboards and my pretty daughter! I'm so inspired by the colors and the circle shapes of the moodboard.


I used the most beautiful frame of the world! Really! I love this one and he give a festive atmosphere to my layout. :) I embossed with turquoise in first and I added white acrylic paint to create a texture.




 I used the chipboard "Such a great day to remember" of the "Mini captions #11" that I embossed in white embossing powder. Nothing more.



Materials used:

-Dusty Attic Cosmic Swirl
-Dusty Attic "Mini captions #11"
-Cuts2luv flairs
-Lindy's stamp gang spray and embossing powders
-13arts papers
-49andMarket mini flowers
-wild orchid crafts flowers


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire