dimanche 14 avril 2019

Pastel layout with Dusty Attic inspired by MTW April challenge

Hi everyone!
Here is my lastest layout with Dusty Attic chipboard. I got inspired by the April Challenge on More Than Words blog.
I used fabulous PASTEL colors like the little chicks in the picture. To illustrate the inspiration word, I choosed a picture of my boy when he was a BABY.


First of all, I primed my background with clear gesso. I create some texture with modeling paste stenciled on my paper. After that, I primed all of my chipboard with white gesso and I glued all of my pieces. 
Then, I created a watercolor background with my Lindy's ink.





Materials used:












See you soon ladies! xx








4 commentaires:

  1. Ta création est parfaite!! C'est un véritable coup de coeur!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Adorable page, thank you for playing with us at MTW

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is truly gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gorgeous lo.. Thanks for playing with us at MTW!!

    RépondreSupprimer