jeudi 2 janvier 2020

How to create a simple layout with metal dies

Hi gang! I take the time to wish you a wonderful 2020 year! May this year be the best for you.

I'm back for the last time. I loved creating for you during these years, but I must now take time for myself. I hope I have inspired and motivated you to create your own watercolor background. This is still what I enjoy doing the most.

For my last post, I created a simple layout that I made with a watercolor background and metal dies.
You just need a watercolor paper, inks and metal dies. 

First of all, create a freestyle watercolor background and when it's dry, you can cut pieces with metal dies. I choose snowflake dies.
P1170467 

P1170470 

I use a white paper to keep the punch on the die-cuts. Stay simple. Just add a small embellishments and a title.

P1170480 

Some close ups

P1170475 

P1170476 

P1170484 

P1170483

Lindy’s Products

Other Products
  • watercolor paper, metal dies, flair, sticker, vellum
Thank you so much ladies!
Have a very nice year!!!
Lindys Blog Designer badge 2019 Valerie 2

 




1 commentaire: