samedi 18 avril 2020

More Than Words Challenge April 2020

Hi ladies!
Here is my layout inspired by the MoreThanWords April Moodboard
Here to participate :) 

Word Inspiration - EVERYDAY
Creative Challenge - BUGS AND BIRDS
 

For this challenge, I used a photo taken by my mother. She saw a beautiful BIRD in her garden. I also put the following sentence: There is something good in EVERYDAY.
Everyday, my mother walks around trying to find new species. I find that life, nature is one of the beautiful things on earth.
And some details :)
 




 See you soon :)
Valérie xx


10 commentaires:

  1. Wow! Your background color is stunning. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh my dear, this is amazingly beautiful!! I really love your background. Masterfully fine!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Stay safe. Xoxo Heike

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi love your colours and gorgeous picture. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow Valarie - your mother is a great photographer. This is sensational! I love your use of colour on this. Thanks so much for joining us again at More Than Words :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow Valerie, beautiful background, and the picture taken by your mom is amaizin! Thank you for join us always at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow it's amazing layout. I love your background colors!! Thank you fo joining us at MTW this month

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. beautiful layout!
    Thank you to joining us at MTW challenge this month!
    Sab

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Love it💕💕 Thanks from MTW Challenge! Yulia:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Well done very nice, Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. so cute, the bird and the colours. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words ~ Elle xx

    RépondreSupprimer