vendredi 25 janvier 2019

Dusty Attic January Moodboard

Hello everyone!
Today I would like to share with you a layout inspired by the January Moodboard.


I have primed my paper with clear gesso before added textures with the stencil "Fishnet 2" and spray ink. I embossed in white the chipboard "I'm on beach time" from the "Mini Captions #12". Just 1 layer to keep a rustic look as if there was sand on it.




 I added a mini anchor of the set "Mini anchors". I only have embossed in metallic grey embossing powder that I hang on twine.



 I added some plain chipboards of "Creative layers #1" to complete my design. I love the plain look with a beach layout.




Materials used:
-Dusty Attic "Fishnet 2" stencil
-Dusty Attic "Mini Captions #12"
-Dusty Attic "Mini anchors"
-Dusty Attic "Creative layers #1"
-Dusty Attic flowers
-Lindy's stamp gang spray and embossing powder
-Cuts2luv flairs
-Wild Orchid crafts flowers









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire