vendredi 4 janvier 2019

Step-by-step Magical Snowing Background for Lindy's stamp gang

Hi Lindy’s lovers,
I'm back with another turquoise layout! It's not my fault. haha I love turquoise and Lindy's offers a nice variety of this color palette. I created a magical snowing background using my own style and I used white embossing powder to create a fabulous effect. Let me show you the steps.

P1160827
P1160845

Basic Process

  1. Use a watercolor paper
  2. Choose 3-4 sprays that fit well together
  3. Prepare a pot of clean water
  4. Choose 3-4 stamps (snowflakes, doillies, little dots, little stars)
  5. Visualize where you will put your ink and stamp with versamark
  6. Use Lindy's Purely white embossing powder on your stamping and heat
  7. Now, you are ready to put your colors
  8. Choose a medium round brush. It's easier
  9. At the beginning, use the palest tone and add water to blend the color and dry
  10. Add the second one on the first color and dry. Do the same things with every colors.
  11. Avoid putting it everywhere
P1160831 

I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can watch the entire process



Here are some close-ups of my finished project

P1160840 

P1160836 

P1160842 

P1160839 

P1160838

Lindy’s Products

Others
  • Cuts2luv flair, Dusty Attic chipboard
See you soon ladies! Have a very nice day,
Lindys Blog Designer badge 2019 Valerie 2



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire