mercredi 20 février 2019

Art Journal Bokeh Effect with Metallic Shakers


Art Journal Bokeh Effect with Metallic Shakers

Hi Lindy’s lovers!
It’s Valerie here and I’m coming back today with my new project! I created an art journal with the NEW metallic shakers! I’m in loooovveeeee with the new colors! They are already available in the Lindy’s shop now!.
On my creation, I used all the 5 colors with a watercolor technique and a bokeh effect created with white gesso.

P1160938 

P1160935

Basic Process

  1. Use watercolor paper
  2. Apply 3d Gel with a stencil to create a beautiful texture
  3. Mix all the colors with water and use it as watercolor
  4. Once dried, use a circle stencil and white gesso and create smooth circles with your finger.
  5. Add embellishments and 3d gel mixed with sequins
I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can watch the entire process



Here are more close-ups of my finished art journal page

P1160945 

P1160950

P1160944

Lindy’s Products

See you soon ladies!
Have a very nice day,
Lindys Blog Designer badge 2019 Valerie 2


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire