jeudi 14 février 2019

"Forever" for Dusty Attic

Hi Dusty Attic lovers!

I'm back today to share another layout made from Dusty Attic products.
For my background, I primed with clear gesso and applied modeling paste on "Geo Star stencil". I created a watercolor background with the new Lindy's metallics shakers and I randomly stamped on the page.




 I embossed "Decorative Hinges #2" with brown embossing powder. Also, I embossed with 2 different embossing powders and placed "Delicate frame #3" on my background. Then, I assembled my page. 





 I added some "Industrial Globes #3" that I painted with mettalics shakers and spray ink.



 I used "forever" from "Word Pack #19" as a title. I just painted with my Lindy's shaker.




Materials used:
-Dusty Attic "Geo Star stencil"
-Dusty Attic "Decorative Hinges #2"
-Dusty Attic "Delicate frame #3"
-Dusty Attic "Word Pack #19"
-Lindy's stamp gang shakers
-Lindy's stamp gang spray
-Lindy's stamp gang embossing powders
-Prima paper and flowers
-Cuts2luv flair






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire