mardi 2 avril 2019

Dusty Attic April Moodboard

Hi Dusty Attic lovers!
I'm back today to share with you my layout of the month inspired by the fabulous April Moodboard. 
Fabulous juicy colors! I love it!

Here is the gorgeous moodboard for this month

I created my background with the new Lindy's Squirts. 
Don't forget to use watercolor paper for the good result. And let dry slowly.


I used the fabulous chipboard set "Foliage 15" that I embossed with 2 colors of embossing powder. 2 or 3 colors gives better result and more depth.




 I really love use the black chipboards. really simple to use, just add directly on your layout. 



 Materials used:

-Dusty Attic "Foliage 15" 
-Lindy's squirts
-Cuts2luv flair
-Watercolor paper 

See you soon ladies! xx








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire