jeudi 23 novembre 2017

Remember today for 49andMarket

Hello, dear friends!
I'm back today to share to you a second layout with the fabulous "Rusty Autumn" collection. For the background, I have used "Blooming Autumn" and used the flowers of a another paper. I'm in love with this dark background with beautiful flowers!!


The background was created with some Lindy's spray, stencil and crackle paste. I added a lot of flowers, stamped pictures and I also fussy cut some pieces.












I used the new archival chipboard created by Dusty Attic for 49andMarket. I'm in love!!!


Materials used:
Others:
  • Cuts2luv flairs
  • Lindy's stamp gang spray
  • Tim Holtz stencil






1 commentaire:

  1. J'aime énormément cette page. Elle doit prendre de la place dans un classeur...

    RépondreSupprimer