mercredi 21 mars 2018

Moodboard March Dusty Attic with Cuts2luv flair

Hi Dusty Attic fans!

I'm back with a layout inspired by the moodboard of the month.  I was inspired by the colors and the flowers. 
I embossed some flowers with Purely white embossing powder and Dusty Attic stencil rose. It gives me a better resistance for my watercolor ink effect after. This is a technique inspired from my friend Caroline Elliam.


I used the chipboard "Atc Frame #6" behind my photo. The title "You matter to me" chipboard is embossed by Lindy's embossing powder.


 I added Cuts2luv flair "You make me happy" and 49andMarket flowers.


 


Materials used:

-Dusty Attic "Atc Frame #6"
-Dusty Attic "You matter to me" 
-Dusty Attic stencil rose
-Dusty Attic Flutterbies #3
-Lindy's stamp gang Purely white embossing powder
-Lindy's stamp gang spray
-49andMarket papers
-Cuts2luv flairs "You make me happy"





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire