vendredi 23 mars 2018

Remember today for 49andMarket


Hi 49andMarket fans!
Today, I am sharing another layout with "Tattered Gardens" collection. I used the B side of "Tattered Clock" paper and applied clear gesso on all the surface as always. I create a watercolor background with inks that remind the color of the foliages of Tattered Garden Laser Cuts. They are so beautiful and realistic.

Bonjour, les fans de 49andMarket!
Aujourd'hui, je vous présente une autre page avec la collection Tattered Garden. J'ai utilisé le coté B du papier Tattered Clock et j'ai appliqué du Gesso claire sur toute la surface. J'ai créer un fond aquarelle avec mes sprays Lindy's et j'ai utilisé les couleurs qui me rappelais les couleurs des nouvelles découpes 49andMarket.


I used the new flowers "Botanical Blends Shadow" and "Botanical Potpourri Shadow".
At the end, I added a bit of white gesso here and there on top of flowers and tiny splashes on my layout.

J'ai utilisé les fleurs Botanical Blends et les fleurs Potpourri Shadow. A la fin, j'ai ajouté du gesso blanc ici et la sur mes fleurs et aussi des gouttes blanches un peu partout.


See you soon! xx
Materials used:


 

 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire