jeudi 21 juin 2018

Dusty Attic June Moodboard

Hi everyone! 
Here is my layout inspired by the Dusty Attic June Moodboard. I was very inspired by the doillies, the colors and fabrics. I applied clear gesso on my paper and I worked with 2-3 Lindy's colors. I added some embellishments to create a great texture on my background.


 Dusty Attic chipboard "Sandy Toes, Sunkissed Nose"


 Dusty Attic chipboard "Mini tabs #6 BLACK" 



 Dusty Attic chipboard "Mini Anchors"




 Cuts2luv flairs "My Anchor"



Materials used:

-Dusty Attic chipboard "Mini Anchors"
-Dusty Attic chipboard "Sandy Toes, Sunkissed Nose"
-Dusty Attic chipboard "Mini tabs #6 BLACK"
-Lindy's stamp gang sprays
-Lindy's stamp gang embossing powders
-Mintay by Karola paper
-Cuts2luv flairs "My Anchor"
-Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire