mercredi 6 juin 2018

Galaxy background 2 for Lindy's stamp gang

Hi everyone!

Valerie here today to share a new step by step tutorial. I used 5 differents Lindy's colors sprays to create my background. It's very important to use watercolor paper to get the best result.

P1160316

Basic Process

  1. Use a watercolor paper
  2. Create background beginning with the palest colors toward the darkest
  3. Dry completely and add a touch of gold
  4. At the end, add some drops created with Magical Shaker Frozen Jack Frost
  5. Put embellishments here and there to finish your layout.
mshake-20_sidewalk_chalk_776x

P1160310 

For my chipboard title I used King Midas Gold on the plain chipboard. I used the Caroline's technique from yesterday.
 
Let me show you some close ups!





I’ve created a step-by-step video if you want to watch the entire process.


Lindy’s Products

Others
  • Cuts2luv flairs, Edith Cloutiere word stickers and die-cut leaves, Dusty Attic chipboard, Wild Orchid Craft flowers
Valerie - Lindys Blog badge 2018




1 commentaire: