lundi 19 novembre 2018

Dusty Attic November Moodboard

Hi everyone!
Today, I would like share with you a layout inspired by the November Dusty Attic Moodboard.
I'm so inspired by the colors ans the flowers. Lots of beautiful chipboards newly released are perfect for my layout.

Have you look the new foliages!!!!I'm in love!! More on the website!!
Available HERE

    




 I used the new chipboard "Foliage #13" that I embossed with 2 colors of Lindy's embossing powder. I love create a ombre effect with my chipboard. 
It's simple. You just have to use 1 color at a time. Here I started with the dark one and I added the second pale purple.



 I used the word "Love your smile" from the set "Mini captions #11". I so happy with the look I created on my word title. I don't know how! haha. I used the wrong color and I put on more than one coat.
Feel free to test!




Materials used:

-Dusty Attic "Foliage #13"
-Dusty Attic "Mini captions #11"
-13arts papers
-Pink fresh studio papers
-49andMarket flowers
-Prima flowers
-Lindy's stamp gang spray ink
-Lindy's stamp gang embossing powders
-Finnabair art stones 







1 commentaire: