jeudi 1 novembre 2018

More Than Words November challenge

Hi everyone!
It's challenge time again on the More Than Words blog.


We want you to be inspired by our words inspiration and to EXPLAIN how it inspired you! You also have to include our creative challenge to your creation.
Word Inspiration - FUTURE
Creative Challenge - STARS



 Here's my take on it:
 My layout represents what I would like for the FUTURE. I wish my family could live in harmony, love and help each other. We work hard to get there and I trust the future. For our creative challenge, I added some little STARS here and there.




Materials used:
 
-Pink fresh studio paper
-Pink fresh studio embellishments
-Cuts2luv flair





1 commentaire:

  1. Preciosa creación.
    Gracias por visitar mi blog. Te sigo para no perderme tus creaciones, besos y feliz fin de semana!!!

    RépondreSupprimer