lundi 14 janvier 2019

"Beautiful xoxoxo" Layout for Dusty Attic

Hi everyone!

First of all, I would like to wish you a wonderful year!! I'm so excited to be a part of this fabulous team another year :) Thank you Jennifer and Jen! 

Today, I'm so happy to share with you my first project of the year with Dusty Attic. I had fun with my new pictures taken during the holiday break.
So, I used the holiday chipboards on my layout.  



I used "Scribble Christmas Tree" that I just sprayed with Lindy's spray ink. I altered my "Mini Christmas Trees" with a little bit of white gesso to create a snow effect.





For my title, I cut the word life and is to just keep the word beautiful of the "Mini Captions #3" chipboard. I created an ombre effect on my title by adding white gesso on the top of the letters and adding spray ink.



Materials used:
-Dusty Attic "Mini Captions #3"
 -Lindy's stamp gang spray
-Cuts2luv flair


  




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire