mercredi 23 janvier 2019

Layout with Lindy's Moon Shadow spray ink

Hi Lindy’s lovers,

I’m back with a special layout. I used for the first time Moon Shadow Spray. For those who know me, I rarely use brown on my creations. I think that it is important to use it very slowly and in small doses. So, I decided to start the year with this personal challenge. Besides, my page goes perfectly with the color combo of the month. Let yourself be charmed by the beautiful colors of Moon Shadow Spray. I used Tawny Turquoise Vintage spray to create my background.

P1160855

Basic Process

  1. Prime your paper with Clear Gesso
  2. Use 3d Gel and stencil to create a beautiful smooth texture
  3. Rip pieces of cheese cloths and glue it on your background with staples and 3d gel
  4. Once dried, apply the Moon shadow ink with a brush on the cheese cloth
  5. Add the black one here and there to create a wonderful wave
  6. Stamp some background stamps around the cheese cloth and on the side of the layout
  7. Spray the chipboard foliage with Tawny Turquoise mist
  8. Glue mini letter stickers, your photo and embellishments
I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can watch the entire process



Here are some close-ups of my finished page

P1160856 

P1160857 

P1160859 

P1160860 

P1160863

Lindy’s Products

Others
  • Cuts2luv flair, Dusty Attic Chipboard, cheese cloths, background stamps, flowers
See you soon ladies!
Have a very nice day,
Lindys Blog Designer badge 2019 Valerie 2




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire