vendredi 22 décembre 2017

Focus on the good for 49andMarket

Hi 49andMarket lovers,
Here is a new layout I would like to share with you. This is a page that represents a dream that I had and that came true. In life, you have to believe in your dreams and focus on what really matters to us.
I did it using the collection “Sand and Sea” and I used the B side of "Sea Creatures" paper.


I have prepared my paper with Clear Gesso before adding some modeling paste with stencils and 2 colors of spray inks. I added the flower frame and butterflies of the layered embellishment "Wings&Things" behind my photo. 


I added a lot of 49andMarket "Garden Seed Natural Blush" and "Floral Mixology Cosmopolitan". I also embossed stamped flowers with "Hibiscus Summer stamp" with pale pink embossing powder.


At the end, I added a bit of white gesso here and there with tiny splashes on my layout.


49andMarket products used:
See you soon!



1 commentaire: