jeudi 14 décembre 2017

You light up my life for Dusty Attic

Hi Dusty Attic lovers!
I'm back this month with another layout. This one is about my favorite animal, inspired by the 7dots studio November Moodboard.



I used "Perforated Mesh" on my background to create a lot of texture on my page. I glued my chipboard with 3d gel medium and I sprayed Lindy's spray ink on it to create a beautiful effect.



To add some embellishments, I embossed "Flower Stamens" with Lindy's stamp gang gold embossing powder. I used the word "You light up my life" as title. I sprayed and embossed with my Lindy's products. 





  

 



 I think I have a little problem.....


Materials used:

Dusty Attic "Perforated Mesh"
Dusty Attic "Flower Stamens"
Cuts2luv flair
Lindy's stamp gang King Midas Gold Embossing Powder
Lindy's stamp gang Glory of the seas gold spray
Lindy's stamp gang Voodoo Violet Blue
Lindy's stamp gang Golden Doubloons








6 commentaires:

  1. Très belle page !!!! J'aime beaucoup les couleurs !! Merci pour ta participation !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So beautiful and cute layout! And so sweet cat :)))) Thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. <3 love how the little guy helped do some photo work, darling. great page. Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So cute! Amazing layout!
    Thank you for joining as at 7 Dots Studio!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Superbe. Alors le chat valide ou pas ce que tu as fait ? ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer