samedi 23 décembre 2017

You are loved for 49andMarket

Hello, dear friends!
I’m back today to share a second layout with the fabulous “Sand and Sea” collection. I love this collection with blue tone, it's perfect for my winter pages. For the background, I used the B side of "Coral Reef" paper. After preparing it with Clear gesso, I used blue ink to create a watercolor effect on my paper.


 I stamped some leaves of "Gabi's Herbacious stamp" to create a texture on my background.


Then, I added a clock chipboard of the "Archival Board Timeless white". I love these new chipboards. Also, I added some flowers of the "Garden Bloom Alabaster" and "Basic flowers Roses white".

I used some stamped leaves and the stamped title from the stamp "Valerie's You are Loved". 





49andMarket products used:
See you soon! Happy Holidays!





2 commentaires: