mardi 19 décembre 2017

Happy news today! Lindy's Stamp Gang Design Team!!

Hi everyone!!
So happy today!!! I'm another term in the wonderful team Lindy's Stamp Gang!
 
 
In 2018 I will be working with these super talented artists on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang Design Team. Lindy’s decided to have a huge team for next year and to have three different Design Teams - Ambassador, Video and Photo! I’ve been chosen to be on the XXXXXXX Team!

I can’t wait to show you all, some of my amazing ideas for using Lindy’s sprays, embossing powders and paints. 
 
Maybe one photo.....



Now let me introduce you to the Lindy’s 2018 Designers...

Lindy's Ambassadors

Our Ambassadors are our CHEER SQUAD you can take a class with any of our amazing Ambassadors, please contact them for details:

Video Design Team

Our Video Designers are our TEACHERS and will be giving you all mini-classes online, one project at a time:

Photo Design Team

Our Photo Designers are our INSPIRATION and they will be showing you how beautiful Lindy's look and inspiring you to create:


2 commentaires: