lundi 18 décembre 2017

Mixed media tag with Dusty Attic chipboard scraps

Hi Dusty Attic lovers,
Today, I would like to share with you a turquoise tag inspired by the December Moodboard on the blog.. I love these tones of soft blue. 



I used some chipboard scraps to create my background. I painted all the pieces with white gesso and I added crackle paint to add a texture.


I sprayed all of my tag with 4 colors of Lindy's Stamp Gang spray. 



I embossed my snowflakes of the set "Creative layers #4" with Linyd's embossing powder directly on plain chipboards.

 

 I added some plain branches of the set "Foliage #11".





Materials used:

-Dusty Attic chipboard scraps
-Dusty Attic "Creative layers #4"
-Dusty Attic  "Foliage #11" 
-Lindy's stamp gang sprays
-Lindy's stamp gang embossing powder 
-Cuts2luv flair
-Cuts2luv sequins
-Prima flowers

Val xox




1 commentaire: